• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unsaddleddonald

Kindl day to day with Hip Flexor

Rate this topic

So he was hurt in a fight in which he was baited into participating in because Fraser wouldn't leave him the hell alone, and to boot the refs didn't give Fraser an instigator. Shanny SHOULD do something, but probably won't happen.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/09/red_wings_get_goals_from_eight.html#incart_river

Guest ForzaVerde

Damn shame, he's looked good so far too. Hope he steps into that kid the next go around. I keep waiting for Kindl to figure out that he's huge. Kinda like Jiri Fischer did.

Fischer got his face busted up by Scott Thornton. I didnt like that much.

Fischer got his face busted up by Scott Thornton. I didnt like that much.

He also brutalized Scott Hartnell as well. And I LOVED that very much. What's that tough guy Scott? Wanna fight a European and show how badass you are? Right. Scott Hartnell = Phoniest "tough guy" in the NHL.

Guest ForzaVerde

He also brutalized Scott Hartnell as well. And I LOVED that very much. What's that tough guy Scott? Wanna fight a European and show how badass you are? Right. Scott Hartnell = Phoniest "tough guy" in the NHL. [/quote

Yah! I do respect Hartnell for manning up and taking his beating. That was class.]

He also brutalized Scott Hartnell as well. And I LOVED that very much. What's that tough guy Scott? Wanna fight a European and show how badass you are? Right. Scott Hartnell = Phoniest "tough guy" in the NHL.

One of my favourite ever WIngs fights.

In other news - can our non-fighters please stop fighting? Historically they've done a great job getting themselves injured in fights. Kopecky, now Jensen and Kindl. Even Lilja had his career effectively ended because Babcock goaded him into becoming a fighter.

In other news - can our non-fighters please stop fighting? Historically they've done a great job getting themselves injured in fights. Kopecky, now Jensen and Kindl. Even Lilja had his career effectively ended because Babcock goaded him into becoming a fighter.

Maybe we should get some real fighters.

One of my favourite ever WIngs fights.

How about learning to defend yourself because you never know when someone is going to pick a fight.

Guest ForzaVerde

How about learning to defend yourself because you never know when someone is going to pick a fight.

Hire a boxing coach already. Geez