• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Eaves out 2-3 weeks, sprained MCL and ankle

Rate this topic

Sucks but at the same time good... more time to figure crap out. So Eaves and Helm on IR.... are we good to go or still one to many roster players

And maybe add another week for a conditioning stint in GR once he's cleared. Eaves & Helm out puts the roster at 24 bodies so 1 more to go.

In the grand scheme of things, I don't know what this "offers". If he is out for a few weeks, he can't go on LTIR, right? Which does nothing for the cap hit and/or the roster limit? Which IR requires a 10-day designation?

In the grand scheme of things, I don't know what this "offers". If he is out for a few weeks, he can't go on LTIR, right? Which does nothing for the cap hit and/or the roster limit? Which IR requires a 10-day designation?

LTIR applies to at least 10 games or 24 days so there's probably a pretty good chance that's where Eaves will end up.

And maybe add another week for a conditioning stint in GR once he's cleared. Eaves & Helm out puts the roster at 24 bodies so 1 more to go.

To that point - I really don't want to see Tootoo go. Based on his play in the game against Boston he can be a contributor offensively.