• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wheelchairwing

Jets release Ian White

Rate this topic

I think you're spot on here. White's true worth was exposed after Lids retired. Others make him better, but he doesn't necessarily make others better. Strange thing is that I didnt feel that way watching him play for San Jose.

I liked him with SJ in the playoffs as well. I can't remember who he was paired with then though. I feel like he was a bottom pairing and played against some weak opposition, though honestly I can't say that fersure.

Guest ForzaVerde

I liked him with SJ in the playoffs as well. I can't remember who he was paired with then though. I feel like he was a bottom pairing and played against some weak opposition, though honestly I can't say that fersure.

Yah. I just dont remember him being a liability on San Jose or with Lids. Last year, he stuck out like a sore thumb.

Niclas Wallin

The Isles really need a veteran dman with offensive upside...I'm sure it doesn't hurt that he shoots right. If the Isles add a couple vets they could really make noise.

Wang is too cheap for something like that, which is sad because the Isles are a young exciting team.

Edited by frankgrimes