• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 krsmith17

krsmith17

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

Just wondering if anyone knows when the Winter Classic tickets are available to season ticket holders? Does anyone have the tickets in hand yet?

#2 ShanahanMan

ShanahanMan

DUUUUUUUUH

• Silver Booster
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

Should already be if you're a season holder.

I was on the waiting list (not a season holder) and picked mine up a few weeks ago. 

I HATE JASON WILLIAMS

#3 shoe

shoe

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

I'd like to know when they plan on mailing these things out. So I can 1 use them as gifts for my wedding party and 2 sell the college game seats they forced me to buy.

#4 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

I'd like to know when they plan on mailing these things out. So I can 1 use them as gifts for my wedding party and 2 sell the college game seats they forced me to buy.

During the first go 'round before the lockout, the fine print said the tix would be mailed the beginning of Dec. I'm not sure if that's still the plan or not...

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#5 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

It doesn't seem as they are near sold out (just speculation on how they have been selling them), but when you do get an opportunity it will be by email and you have 48 hours to purchase up to 4 packages.  I had a window last year which I took and I am presuming after many people got refunds due to the lockout, I had another window this year.

Are you a new STH or have you had them previously?  Just curious, because unless you just signed up I would have expected you to have gotten an opportunity already.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#6 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,303 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

Ya season ticket holders get first crack at tickets. Maybe you missed it?

#7 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'm not a STH.  Just signed up for the right stuff I guess.  I do have a STH account at TM though, that's where you complete the WC ticket purchases.

This place:

https://oss.ticketma...I?team=redwings

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#8 Blood On The Ice

Blood On The Ice

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

They will not be mailed until December 1st.