• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
brett

buffalo and toronto fight

Rate this topic

But you are forgetting why Scott even came out after Kessel. You keep running your mouth calling out a Goon he will at some point come out. And that's what happened. That's the difference with players Like Dat's When is the last time you seen him chirping are a goon? The code I'm sure for the skilled guys as well is don't poke the bear unless you want to "get got" Scott never even was able to get him but Kessel sure did land several slashes. And then when Kessel's team mates jumped on Scott that sure didn't stop Kessel from still hacking away.

It does not matter what Kessel was saying. There is just no justification for Scott trying to fight Kessel. Find a willing opponent of a similar stature. Scott was around long enough, he should know that it is basically impossible for a prized fighter to go after other team's top line scorer. Such a fight should never happen and there is little reason to try.

I stole this

2eci0ht.jpg

Oh, heavens! It's a good thing he's not in the NFL. They've banned purses from the stadiums. Those things are more dangerous than hockey sticks!

I admit- I mostly quoted this post just so we'd get to see it again after flipping the page.

Well you can bet - like I have mentioned it in another topic - Orr and McLaren will jump other star players now. So teams without enforcers have to bring these guys in otherwise concussions, broken jaws and broken foots are going to happen. Scott, Orr, Mclaren, Engellland, Bouilton, Lucic, Thornton, 3PL this division is going to be a physical disaster, if a team doesn't have an enforcer.

sent from a mobile device autocorrections errors are possible!

Kessel's suspension is a joke. the fine for putting Scott on the ice also a joke.

Kessel's actions were Chris Simon like, but because he is a "Star" in this league he misses 3 preseason games?

Just found this article:

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/26/report-some-coach-arent-pleased-with-rolston-player-selection-fine/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Great quote:

“So what am I supposed to do now?” an anonymous coach asked the QMI Agency. “Do I call the ref over and call timeout so I can call (league vice-president of hockey operations) Colie Campbell and ask him who I can put on the ice?”
Edited by Opie