• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

Just wanted to share an article that I was involved in with espn magazine. 

I was contacted by PM on this forum from a writer at the espn magazine. She had found an entry I had wrote about smuggling an octopus in the Joe and tossing it. So I did a phone interview and even shot a couple pictures with a photographer and this is the end result. 

http://espn.go.com/s...s-espn-magazine

That Is the mobile version and the real article is in the newest issue that just released. 

I did wanna give some credit to everyone that runs the site because if they didn't run such a legit website I probably wouldn't have been involved in this. 

LGW!

Crosby is a crybaby *****

#2 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Just wanted to share an article that I was involved in with espn magazine. 

I was contacted by PM on this forum from a writer at the espn magazine. She had found an entry I had wrote about smuggling an octopus in the Joe and tossing it. So I did a phone interview and even shot a couple pictures with a photographer and this is the end result. 

http://espn.go.com/s...s-espn-magazine

That Is the mobile version and the real article is in the newest issue that just released. 

I did wanna give some credit to everyone that runs the site because if they didn't run such a legit website I probably wouldn't have been involved in this. 

LGW!

NICE!! Although I don't like how they turned a great hockey article about the best team in the world into a football article... but I digress 

#3 Echolalia

Echolalia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,867 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

haha congrats!

#4 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

Very cool.

#5 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

Well done sir!  Although "fanny pack" has a toooooootally different meaning this side of the atlantic ;)

"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#6 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

Well done sir!  Although "fanny pack" has a toooooootally different meaning this side of the atlantic ;)

Whoa.  Now that guy would be Smuggler of the Year.

• Nev likes this

#7 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

Whoa.  Now that guy would be Smuggler of the Year.

Or just the butt of the joke