• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Din758

ESPN Ultimate Smuggler

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share an article that I was involved in with espn magazine.

I was contacted by PM on this forum from a writer at the espn magazine. She had found an entry I had wrote about smuggling an octopus in the Joe and tossing it. So I did a phone interview and even shot a couple pictures with a photographer and this is the end result.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/9677354/detroit-red-wings-fan-best-smuggling-goods-stadiums-espn-magazine

That Is the mobile version and the real article is in the newest issue that just released.

I did wanna give some credit to everyone that runs the site because if they didn't run such a legit website I probably wouldn't have been involved in this.

LGW!

Just wanted to share an article that I was involved in with espn magazine.

I was contacted by PM on this forum from a writer at the espn magazine. She had found an entry I had wrote about smuggling an octopus in the Joe and tossing it. So I did a phone interview and even shot a couple pictures with a photographer and this is the end result.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/9677354/detroit-red-wings-fan-best-smuggling-goods-stadiums-espn-magazine

That Is the mobile version and the real article is in the newest issue that just released.

I did wanna give some credit to everyone that runs the site because if they didn't run such a legit website I probably wouldn't have been involved in this.

LGW!

NICE!! Although I don't like how they turned a great hockey article about the best team in the world into a football article... but I digress

Well done sir! Although "fanny pack" has a toooooootally different meaning this side of the atlantic ;)

Well done sir! Although "fanny pack" has a toooooootally different meaning this side of the atlantic ;)

Whoa. Now that guy would be Smuggler of the Year.

Nev likes this