• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Din758

Amway-Red Wings end partnership

Rate this topic

As bad as it was to have the amway pyramid scheme associated with the Wings, I always like to remind people that it could have been worse. Just look at who the Blues' sponsor is... Yikes!

Evil pyramid scheme is much better than Monsanto, a company which, imho, personifies evil incarnate.

Guest Crymson

Excellent. Now, if we can get rid of the DTE Energy sponsorship as well, then we'll really be golden.

Evil pyramid scheme is much better than Monsanto, a company which, imho, personifies evil incarnate.

Monsanto is the archetypical evil corporation.

Guest Crymson

Whats wrong with DTE?

"THIS GOAL IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY DEE TEE EEEEE ENERGY!"

I really don't like hearing that while the goal horn is blowing and the crowd is roaring. It really kills the high.

I really don't like hearing that while the goal horn is blowing and the crowd is roaring. It really kills the high.

It'd be cool if Datsyuk sponsored the Wings for a game, just so when Zetterberg scores, we'll all hear "Zetterberg scores!!! THIS GOAL IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY PAVEL DATSYUK. BECAUSE EVEN WHEN HE DOESN'T SCORE... HE SCORES."

It'd be cool if Datsyuk sponsored the Wings for a game, just so when Zetterberg scores, we'll all hear "Zetterberg scores!!! THIS GOAL IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY PAVEL DATSYUK. BECAUSE EVEN WHEN HE DOESN'T SCORE... HE SCORES."

No. When Z scores you will just hear "Haaaaaaank"

I guess I've always been too busy cheering to notice that :lol:

Thank the powers that be we don't have to put up with Scamway anymore. And someone asked what's wrong with DTE...well, other than my sister and brother-in-law both work for them, they fall under the Ernestine school of thinking (for those of you too young to remember Lily Tomlin, Ernestine the telephone operator was one of her characters)..."we may be the only (insert your own greedy) company in town, but we screw everybody."

Good. Now hopefully the scoreboard will also follow suit so that the Red Wings logos at the corners won't be covered up and will look like this once again.

3184377090_0e9c1fded3_o.jpg

Kroger is all over the large banners above the scoreboard covering the speakers. The corners of the scoreboard have the Wings logo on a white background.

Have photos from this past weekend, but don't have them saved on the web.

Amway wasn't spotted anywhere. Except maybe on the patches sewn on the practice jerseys that Hockeytown Authentics were selling.