• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Pro-Bruins "writer" article on Wings

Rate this topic

Guest Playmaker   
Guest Playmaker

It isn't like this was written by a well respected hockey writer. This was a blogger, who also wrote similar articles about 29 other teams. I suppose that means the Bruins are afraid of every other team as well.

Unfortunately, much of what was said was true. The city of Detroit is a total embarrassment. Detroit's wounds are self inflicted, they aren't down and out due to some unforeseen circumstances. The suburbanites are the first to bash the city and then the first to be offended when an out of towner does it. If Kronwall played for the Hawks or the Leafs, everyone would hate him and call him dirty. Pavel Datsyuk opened himself up to criticism by playing the religion card on a hot button political issue. A simple no comment would have sufficed.

The bottom line is, a writer did her job because the article is being discussed.

Classic. I feel like the Wings just got "roasted".

It was a funny read/fluff article!

I'm just happy to see the Wings have more original six matchups...I'm tired of watching what seems like a million games per year against the Preds & BJ's. I'm also tired of the late games against teams I don't like anyways! I'm looking at you Anaheim! :innocent:

Classic. I feel like the Wings just got "roasted".

It was a funny read/fluff article!

I'm just happy to see the Wings have more original six matchups...I'm tired of watching what seems like a million games per year against the Preds & BJ's. I'm also tired of the late games against teams I don't like anyways! I'm looking at you Anaheim! :innocent:

Agreed.