• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/25 Pre-Season GDT : Penguins 5 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

How many times do you see that happen? Just like the DoG penalty for faceoffs for having 2 guys waived off. Never ever ever happens, yet guys get waived off constantly, but never on the second time. Those refs and their face(off)-time

I think your misunderstanding the face off rule... It's two guys getting kicked out consecutively on the same face off... Example: the ref boots the first guy and then boots the guy that replaced him.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/09/red_wings_injury_updates_justi.html

Detroit Red Wings coach Mike Babcock would like to dress as close to a regular lineup as possible for Friday's preseason home finale against the Toronto Maple Leafs at Joe Louis Arena (7:30 p.m., no TV), but it depends on the health of several players with bumps and bruises.

“We’ll come in tomorrow and find out,'' Babcock said. “If we were playing a regular season game I’d assume they were playing.''

I think your misunderstanding the face off rule... It's two guys getting kicked out consecutively on the same face off... Example: the ref boots the first guy and then boots the guy that replaced him.

Ya, I think that was his point. That's what I took from it also. He's just saying that players always get kicked out all the time but the replacement does not. It's just a way for the refs to get more face time

The good news is it's our regular roster, give or take one or two spots.

Any word on the Leafs' lineup? I'm in the mood for a rout, even if I won't be able to watch it because frickin' no one except "Leafs Nation" is carrying the frickin' game. But I digress. No Kessel, right? And is Clarkson already sitting, or does that not start until the regular season?