• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Just wanted to give a heads up so hopefully a mod can do something about it, since I assume most other people are running adblock and so haven't complained.  (since this is one of the most annoying pop ups I have expienced and is on literally every single page in the forum)

On this site when you click on any forum page or topic, the first thing that pops up is a big half page full ad for "purolater".  When you try to click the "x" out of it. it only collapses to a on inch tall banner across the entire bottom of the screen, which you then have to click out of again.

This ad pops up on literally ever page, and has for well over a week now.  It is insanely annoying.  I have contacted the admin a few days ago about this, but have not heard anything back, and the ad is still here.

Hopefully a mod can pass the message along, so the admin can eliminate this.  It is so insanely annoying I am thinking about running adblock, which I don't really ever do,  just so I can actually view this site in a normal manner.

#2 wingfan13

wingfan13

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

I am once again gettin the annoying ad on iPad that covers the whole screen. There I s nowhere to close it and the only way to get around it is to click on the ad which takes you to a new web page, then go back. It is so annoying. This happened to me months ago and it drove me insane.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"  Dean Wormer, Animal House

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users