• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

HBO 24/7

Rate this topic

I think they start in November...ish?

The last two have started in December and run for 4 episodes/weeks.

They are supposed to start shooting in November though. The recent stuff was just for promotional use.

Between this and Game of Thrones, I'd say its worth the extra cost on the cable bill

Season 4 is essentially the 2nd half of book 3, which is the most epic part of the entire series.

@AnsarKhanMLive: HBO's crew for 24/7 has arrived and begun shooting practice.

You confused me for a moment. Then I realized that "shooting practice" was different than "target practice", which was what I thought it meant.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It will be so sad.

Actually, the same guy who does the HBO version is doing this, so It should be ok. The only real difference I see working against them is probably the PG Rating Instead of R on HBO.

Why is the NHL suddenly trying to become a bigger franchise than Glee?

Well the league is being controlled by a bunch of idiots, midgets and some piss poor owners who shouldn't even have a franchise in the first place. Can't wait for contradiction to around 24 - 28 teams..the sooner the better and this will - of course - be the time when the midget will get the boot finally.

As much as I hate Bettman he's under direction of the owners, and the owners seem to be particularly greedy in my book (granted they're operating a niche sport that makes less money, so they have to skimp when they can). Buttman and co's dealings have almost always benefited the pocket books of the owners and have done the opposite of growing the sport, despite his claims, IE Atlanta moving to WPG and PHX soon to be moved back north among a million other things. If the NHL's owners wanted to grow the sport they would hire a hockey guy. If the NHL owners wanted to profit off of our undying devotion to our popularly irrelevant teams, they would have hired Bettman. Guess who still has that job.