No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

HBO 24/7

Rate this topic

Mo' money, mo' money, mo' money.

The new motto of the League:

"We're the NHL...move the hell out of the way, Kardashians!"

The Kardashians on their most low-key, invisible day possible are a bajillion times bigger than the NHL's biggest event.

:(

(Note: I am, of course, talking about the States.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It will be so sad.

It actually sounds interesting. Focusing on one or two players per team, and following them during the Olympics (best part). It's not like we are flooded with behind-the-scenes shows, as long as it's good I don't see a problem. Not a fan of the many outdoor games, but this at least brings something positive.

Actually, the same guy who does the HBO version is doing this, so It should be ok. The only real difference I see working against them is probably the PG Rating Instead of R on HBO.

Only if he's given the same amount of creative freedom with what he shows (minus language) as HBO gives. Somehow, I seriously doubt that will happen.

I can see it now.

First episode, the first intermission we're down by whatever and during Babcocks speech Danny Cleary is sitting in a big black leather recliner with his shades on and Mike is rubbing his shoulders like he's a king.

dan_cleary-4_3.jpg

Maybe babs thinks he is like rocky balboa and once he gets beat up just enough and his knees look like ground beef he will go full beast mode...