• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

HBO 24/7

Rate this topic

@Proteautype: HBO spends first day following Maple Leafs; after putting a microphone on Phil Kessel, network announces show title has changed to "23/6".

I dont get it? Does he spend alot of time on the toilet?

Considering its HBO it cant mean theyre cutting alot of what he says due to profanity, perhaps he got hurt and cut their filming/mic time on him short? Idk!

They had Bruce ******* Boudreau on 24/7, they ******* had to ******* edit out every ******* other ******* word then...

@Bill_Roose: HBO is back at JLA today as #RedWings get set to host @FlaPanthers. DET players have Sunday off, but cameras will roll at Alfredsson's home.

I've gotta tell you, I get why the players are put out by this. I may be way more private than the average person, but my response to "hey! Can we film in your home and put your family on national television?" would be a resounding "go f*** yourself."

That being said, I'm gonna watch the s*** out of this show :lol:

@Bill_Roose: HBO is back at JLA today as #RedWings get set to host @FlaPanthers. DET players have Sunday off, but cameras will roll at Alfredsson's home.

I've gotta tell you, I get why the players are put out by this. I may be way more private than the average person, but my response to "hey! Can we film in your home and put your family on national television?" would be a resounding "go f*** yourself."

That being said, I'm gonna watch the s*** out of this show :lol:

Fully agreed here. Like I've posted in the Weiss thread I would decline them to follow me around, especially at my home. I can easily understand why players aren't liking that at all.

@Bill_Roose: An @HBO crew member just promised me tonight's first episode of the #RedWings and #MapleLeafs "24/7", which airs at 10 p.m. EST, is "epic".

I'm tinkling in my pants!

@DetroitRedWings: WATCH: Trailer for tonight's #RedWings premiere of 24/7 on @HBO http://t.co/WDFBIT5Py3

Edited by BottleOfSmoke