• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
thegerkin

Tim Thomas Signs With Florida Panthers

Rate this topic

This move baffles me from the Panthers perspective. I don;t think they are a playoff team this year, and it would have been a perfect year for Markstrom to finally take on the number 1 role and they go and sign Thomas. Instead of finishing at the bottom and having a chance at a top pic next year they'll probably finish in the group that just misses the playoffs because they signed a guy who will be 40 by the end of the year to a one year deal.

Timmay is one of the best possible mentors for Markstrom (the king isn't available) , also he comes at a great pricetag. this is a good move for the Panthers. maybe this is first sign of a new ownership coming in? sent from a mobile device autocorrections errors are possible!

Fairly certain I read a day or two ago that they were being bought out and the new ownership was to be officially announced today.

Timmay is one of the best possible mentors for Markstrom (the king isn't available) , also he comes at a great pricetag. this is a good move for the Panthers. maybe this is first sign of a new ownership coming in? sent from a mobile device autocorrections errors are possible!

Fairly certain I read a day or two ago that they were being bought out and the new ownership was to be officially announced today.

nice I hope is Peladeau the Nordics deserve a revival

sent from a mobile device autocorrections errors are possible!

nice I hope is Peladeau the Nordics deserve a revival sent from a mobile device autocorrections errors are possible!

New York businessman Vincent Viola is the new owner of the Florida Panthers, with the sale of the team announced Friday morning at a press conference at BB&T Center in Sunrise, Fla.

Viola, who purchased the team from Cliff Viner and a group of investors, also receives the operating rights to the Broward County-owned arena where the Panthers have a lease running through 2028.

The NHL Board of Governors approved the sale Friday.

www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=684460

nice I hope is Peladeau the Nordics deserve a revival sent from a mobile device autocorrections errors are possible!

New York businessman Vincent Viola is the new owner of the Florida Panthers, with the sale of the team announced Friday morning at a press conference at BB&T Center in Sunrise, Fla.

Viola, who purchased the team from Cliff Viner and a group of investors, also receives the operating rights to the Broward County-owned arena where the Panthers have a lease running through 2028.

The NHL Board of Governors approved the sale Friday.

www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=684460

Man the Panthers - the Panthers - are more expensive than Winnipeg and Buffalo, this owner must REALLY believe in the arena because obviously the team doesn't make him much money. Would have liked it if they've moved Gudbranson would look good in Red and White

sent from a mobile device autocorrections errors are possible!

Well, that's exactly why they went out and got an old guy. Kids poop so much, whereas fully grown men don't poop at all. This is why people have mid-life crises. One day they just stop pooping, and they spend the rest of their lives full of s***. Which is why older people are fat.

Well, that's exactly why they went out and got an old guy. Kids poop so much, whereas fully grown men don't poop at all. This is why people have mid-life crises. One day they just stop pooping, and they spend the rest of their lives full of s***. Which is why older people are fat.

This explains everything!! People must stop pooping pretty young in Texas

So this is why my dad beat me, what with the feces and all.

So this is why my dad beat me, what with the feces and all.

No, he beat you because you were his son, which makes you a little s***.

Poor Tim Thomas. The guy gets a job- with Tomas Kopecky no less- and we spend the thread talking s***.

No, he beat you because you were his son, which makes you a little s***.

Poor Tim Thomas. The guy gets a job- with Tomas Kopecky no less- and we spend the thread talking s***.

For me, the two topics seem to go hand in hand.