• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

9/27 Pre-Season GDT : Maple Leafs 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Great win nothing better to me then beating the Laughs. Alfie what a pickup!!! Deadly PP. Weiss hurt that explains his floating out there. Hopefully he's much better then tonight. Crowd was awesome back and forth preseason game imagine when it counts!

Edited by wingfan1991

Carlyle was asked something about the Wings not being "tough" and he sort of took issue with it. Basically, "team toughness" can = many different things. Granted, he was sort of covering his ass ("Randy, your team was beaten by a bunch of wimps. What do you take from this?"), but still, props to him for the props to us.

I like to think this was a statement game, even though it wasn't really.

Alfredsson made things happen, love it.

RUSSIAN SWEDISH FIVE

I might be thinking too romantically here... but I think Alfie playing with Mule is making Mule work harder... sure it's one game, but maybe Alfie is someone he really looks up to. Either way, I love a good Mule Show!

I saw this too! I think maybe mule relishes the opportunity to play with his fellow countryman (and legend) and wants to show off a bit. Effort can be contagious sometimes too (but not in the past for mule).

Guest ForzaVerde

If Ericsson and Clarkson drop the gloves again during this season I hope for a better scrap tbh. Clarkson after this scrap seems way too confident/cocky.

Tootoo vs Clarkson please

Do u want Tootoo to die?

If Ericsson and Clarkson drop the gloves again during this season I hope for a better scrap tbh. Clarkson after this scrap seems way too confident/cocky.

Tootoo vs Clarkson please

Clarkson was happy to escape with his life. Ericsson let him live.

Also, he got himself banned for ten games because he thought his help was needed, when it wasn't. *facepalm* And now he gets to watch his team win/lose without him for a whole month. *facepalm*

Also, congratulations, you picked a fight with a Red Wing (we're known for our fighting), and not even Bertuzzi, but Ericsson (our most fearsome fighter, by far).

Edited by Dabura

So we're basically icing the Griffins tonight. For a Hockey Night in Canada broadcast.

groan

What's the lineup?

Who cares really, most of our main guys seem ready for the season. Let's just get the pre-season done without (more) injuries.

I've felt this way pretty much ever since I became a Wings fan and so it's not likely to change anytime soon but we really need less Leafs fans at the Joe for these games if we're going to have this new rivalry.

It seems as if it's a 60-40 split right now and that's way too close. Gotta baby step it to see if we can find a way to get it to 70-30.