• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

9/27 Pre-Season GDT : Maple Leafs 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Babcock has said one clear advantage of having Alfredsson instead of Damien Brunner, who played well for some stretches for the Red Wings last season, is Alfredsson has a terrific shot from the stationary position, whether from the point or the slot.

“He’s got an absolute bomb,” Babcock said.

http://kuklaskorner.com/tmr/comments/red-wings-maple-leafs-pre-season-wrap-up-and-overnight-report

Alfie's righty shot is a huge factor in our #1 pp unit. I love his 100mph blast, that goal was a beauty. Babs loves it too.

Edited by Jusek

Guest Crymson

Also, he got himself banned for ten games because he thought his help was needed, when it wasn't. *facepalm* And now he gets to watch his team win/lose without him for a whole month. *facepalm*

Clarkson is, for lack of a better word, dumb (boneheaded works also). Jersey fans will tell you that he messed up plays constantly in the offensive zone. Leafs fans will find this out too.

i thought clarkson was suspended for 10 games

Doesn't kick in until the regular season starts, I guess (i.e. it's ten regular-season games, as opposed to, like, 2 preseasons and eight regulars).

Clarkson is, for lack of a better word, dumb (boneheaded works also). Jersey fans will tell you that he messed up plays constantly in the offensive zone. Leafs fans will find this out too.

He has one of those faces.