• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,905 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

This was linked by Downgoesbrown from Puckdaddy.

I actually found it kind of moving.  For those of you who remember the '80's, it's especially fun and a bit corny.  Enjoy.

http://sports.yahoo....-122636096.html

#2 derblaueClaus

derblaueClaus

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

It's (kind of) great. Looks like Canucks Fans can do other things than burning down city centers. ;)

Edited by derblaueClaus, 28 September 2013 - 04:34 PM.

"I'd have my **** out if I scored four goals. Id have my **** out, stroking it." - "Jumbo" Joe Thornton

Monsterblue.jpg

Thanks MabusIncarnate

#3 Motown4013

Motown4013

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

For years I never really cared for Lou. I thought he was a bit arrogant and definitely overrated. Ever since the ridiculous way they handled the debacle in Vancouver i find myself secretly rooting for him. He always remained humble, supportive of Schneider and well, a class act.
The way they treated him and THEN to pull that Bullshard at the draft and rename him the " number 1 guy" in Vancouver after he believed he would get the opportunity to start his career......I dunno, I wish him well. I'd be embarrassed to be a Canucks fan after stringing the guy a long for a year. Good luck Lou
Raising another Red Wings Fan!

The future looks bright in Hockeytown!
GUSTAV SNIPEQUIST!

#4 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

I absolutely love Canada and there is no country I would rather have bordering my country 20 minutes away from my house. But let's face it, you are an easy target to make fun of, too.

Can you imagine a world without the US? It would be a feral planet.

Can you imagine a world without Canada? It would not be any different.

Yeah, the anti-American sentiment gets tiresome.

Lol I love ehen Americans claim to be number one at everything. There are plenty of countries with lots of firepower too, the world would get on just fine without America. Difference is other countries like Canadians, can't say the same about the best country in the world though