• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

9/28 Pre-Season GDT : at Toronto Maple Leafs 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Apparently both teams will be resting their stars and icing very AHL-heavy lineups. I and others had thought it was basically going to be Leafs vs. Griffins, which had me all bummed out. But - and watch, this won't actually be the case - it's looking like it'll be Marlies vs. Griffins. Which should be interesting.

Jarnkrok and Callahan score. That's all my crystal ball is giving me.

Callahan :lol: @Mcally15: Pretty excited to play in Toronto tonight at the ACC in front of my family. Hopefully I can play the whole game this time..

Hopefully he can put on a show for us. The Leafs are not allowing other teams to trifle with them this season.

You've started drinking, haven't you? I know it's against the rules to ask for a stream, but in this case, we need you to be prolific.

Bad news, guys. I have a sinus headache so no booze tonight to get the juices flowing. I have, however, been drinking copious amounts of tea for this evening's festivities. We'll see if the same strategy is effective for the Detroit Griffins. *fingers crossed*

Bad news, guys. I have a sinus headache so no booze tonight to get the juices flowing. I have, however, been drinking copious amounts of tea for this evening's festivities. We'll see if the same strategy is effective for the Detroit Griffins. *fingers crossed*

ewwwwww juices? Ugh...I just threw up in my mouth. lol.

ewwwwww juices? Ugh...I just threw up in my mouth. lol.

:lol: Pee juices. They're necessary for success tonight, apparently. *shrugs*

Edit: Pee Juices is a great band name.

Edit 2: They could open for Andy and the Whipping Boys.

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Ha. As long as your healthy for the regular season, you could be the teams greatest asset this year.

But feel better.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Babcock made a positive comment about Tatar. First time that has happened, right?

Next he'll say something good about Kindl and then tear the "Babcock face and hair" off exposing a hideous, monster-like visage, with croaking toad voice and demon eyes. The real Babcock will never be heard from again.

Guest ForzaVerde

Next he'll say something good about Kindl and then tear the "Babcock face and hair" off exposing a hideous, monster-like visage, with croaking toad voice and demon eyes. The real Babcock will never be heard from again.

Aa long as Demoncock doesnt play Cleary 20 minutes a night, I'm ok with him/it.