• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
frankgrimes

Which (retired) *non* DetroitRedWings player would like to meet?

Rate this topic

Inspired by the other which former DetroitRedWings player would like to meet thread, I think having one about the other players would be cool too.

Tie Domi I love tough guys and listening to someone who fought Probert so often sounds too good to not doing it.

The great one no brainer here this guy is a legend, his records will never be broken and he built a hockeybuzz in LA for gods sake.

Semenko talking to Gretzkys bodyguard could turn out a very interesting conversation.

sent from a mobile device autocorrections errors are possible!

I've met Selänne back when I was a kid and went to his hockey camp. Would be awesome to meet him again! Okay he's not retired yet, but after next year he is.

That's awesome.

Yeah, he counts for this thread because he'll be retired soon and you can plan for meeting him when he's retired. :P

That must have been a thrill to learn from a pro. He didn't happen to mention any anti-aging secrets, did he?

That must have been a thrill to learn from a pro. He didn't happen to mention any anti-aging secrets, did he?

Haha, no. Unfortunately I didn't get many chances to chat with him, basically he was just there on the ice every now and then training us.

Either Theo Fleury or Trevor Linden. I've been a big fan of Linden for many years, enough to make sure my first hockey stick was his signature twig even though I had to saw 1-foot off the shaft due to 7" height difference). I still use that righty to this day. I was so happy he got the Pres. Hockey Ops spot after playing 16 seasons for the Canucks. Class act guy and would love to hang out with him. Theo Fleury would be awesome because he has to have some crazy stories from his career. The dude was a wild man.

Gary Roberts, AND Wendel Clark (hard to consider him a legit Red Wing when he really was nothing more than a rental).

See boys & girls...

This is what happens after having 3 Heineken.

If we're talking rentals then my choice is Tiger Williams

I'll change my answer: Super Mario Lemieux. The dude played through so much s*** health-wise that it's just that much more impressive. He's been the heart of the Penguins since the day he was drafted. This guy was so elite.