• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/1 NHL Out of Town GDT - Opening Night

Rate this topic

Leafs / Habs. This is the new division, I want to see what's up.

Chicago? F em. Ovie just carried the Olympic Torch, he'll be on fire. Excuse the pun.

That Jets / Oilers game is boring, but I will keep my eye on the EDM kids as the season goes on.

Observation: Three games, two being covered by free national television in Canada. Why doesn't Uncle Gary smarten up and schedule just one game to start the season and show it on a true national television network and get everyone's hockey juices flowing at the same time? I'm not talking about this community cable station NBCSN. It could be alternated between the two major networks each season. Other sports have done this with great success.

My choice: the divisional match-up of Eastern Conference teams. I want to see what Mr. D.S. Cherry has to say about the meaning of life...and that hybrid icing thingy that everyone is talking about but no one knows what the hell it is.

Observation: Three games, two being covered by free national television in Canada. Why doesn't Uncle Gary smarten up and schedule just one game to start the season and show it on a true national television network and get everyone's hockey juices flowing at the same time? I'm not talking about this community cable station NBCSN. It could be alternated between the two major networks each season. Other sports have done this with great success.

My choice: the divisional match-up of Eastern Conference teams. I want to see what Mr. D.S. Cherry has to say about the meaning of life...and that hybrid icing thingy that everyone is talking about but no one knows what the hell it is.

What channel would that be? I don't like the commentators they have on NBCSN, but they do a decent job of covering an adequate amount of NHL.

What channel would that be? I don't like the commentators they have on NBCSN, but they do a decent job of covering an adequate amount of NHL.

Preferable one that I actually get. :D

Regular NBC would be nice.

The Original 6 battle easily, Parros versus Orr is going to be a beauty. Would have also looked forward to Prust versus Clarkson but sadly he is suspended.

I'll be watching the Leafs as well. Hopefully the intenisty continues from last season.

All games are also on GameCenter for those who have it.

Renewed last week- IMO the price is very good for the season.

Is it cheaper this year? I remember it being more than $100 in the past, more like $150. You also can't beat the fact that you can pay in monthly installments!

It's $150 for North America, and $100 for (some) other countries. For the time I spend watching hockey, it is worth the cost (and I enjoy the fact that I am supporting the NHL instead of pirating the streams).

Is it cheaper this year? I remember it being more than $100 in the past, more like $150. You also can't beat the fact that you can pay in monthly installments!

Is there a similar payment plan for alcohol and Gatorade?

Were gonna need your golden stream of goals.

And ill let that go if it doesn't work the first two games.

Edit: if it does work, I apologize to your liver.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

It's $150 for North America, and $100 for (some) other countries. For the time I spend watching hockey, it is worth the cost (and I enjoy the fact that I am supporting the NHL instead of pirating the streams).

I'm in North America and it was only $100.

Edit: if it does work, I apologize to your liver.

I've stunt livered for this forum many a time...