• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/1 NHL Out of Town GDT - Opening Night

Rate this topic

The Parros situation was unreal. He was spun around and as Colton Orr was falling to the ice, Orr had a hold of Parros jersey. Parros had no way to structure his fall to protect himself and hit the ice chin first. Just a freak accident all in all. I have never seen a player hit the ice like Parros did.

Sorry I do not have a link, but I am certain there will be plenty of exposure of the incident on the NHL Network.

UPDATE: Parros now has just left in an ambulance to the hospital...... so we will see what happens from there.

Toronto takes the game in Montreal 4-3. Decent game with a lot of grit involved. I hope the Wings are up for this challenge in the Atlantic Division, as it looks physical.

It was a physical game for sure. But, unlike most games in the west, there was also little or no puck possesion or defensive structure to speak of. I think Detroit will be OK.

Well that's that, Chicago is gonna win the cup

1. how sad the blackhawks still get help from the refs with a goal lol wow still the poster boys

right after ovie was blatantly tripped entering the zone and was called off sides

Yup, front page covered with the hawks... about how they picked up right where they left off, apparently struggling to win, with a sub-par goaltender who is paid way too much (or will be)

Well that's that, Chicago is gonna win the cup

right after ovie was blatantly tripped entering the zone and was called off sides

Yup, front page covered with the hawks... about how they picked up right where they left off, apparently struggling to win, with a sub-par goaltender who is paid way too much (or will be)

lol yea they missed that Euro Twins but what do you expect? same thing different year eddie o and doc sucking the **** out of blackhawks and well of course Pits but not as much anymore with Towes and Kane the new Crosby and Malkin

Grabo with a hatty and 4 points in his first game, still think we should have taken the gamble on him, we will see how he does this year, but I like weiss

1 game is not a successful season, but agreed, I always thought he was a good risk to take for some team.

1 game is not a successful season, but agreed, I always thought he was a good risk to take for some team.

Still pretty funny that he pretty much equaled Weiss's total amount of points from last season in his first game. :P

That is why I said we will see how he does this year... I was just impressed with his compete level tonight, and the fact that he had 4 points

Still pretty funny that he pretty much equaled Weiss's total amount of points from last season in his first game. :P

lol, Grabo wasn't any better last year, just played more games

4 points in 1 game for Grabs....... unbelievable. And this guy couldn't get a contract?

GMs are paid how much again?

He was my dark horse pick in all my leagues this year. Needless to say I'm winning at the moment in every single one :)

He was my dark horse pick in all my leagues this year. Needless to say I'm winning at the moment in every single one :)

Ya I had him in my queue, as my next pick.... I was sad when he got snatched before I had the chance, waited too long :(