• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/1 NHL Out of Town GDT - Opening Night

Rate this topic

I know it's only one game, but Edmonton continues to look like a team with a lot of talent and no idea how to play responsible defense. Hall alone had three brutal turnovers.

They also seem to be just winging it any time they're coming out of their own end. Don't they ever work on breakout plays?

I know it's only one game, but Edmonton continues to look like a team with a lot of talent and no idea how to play responsible defense. Hall alone had three brutal turnovers.

They also seem to be just winging it any time they're coming out of their own end. Don't they ever work on breakout plays?

The Oil is scary to play against to be honest due to the reasons you stated and that is with two of their top players out.

Give em 15-20 games and seee if they refine their defense, they are very offensive minded

The Oil is scary to play against to be honest due to the reasons you stated and that is with two of their top players out.

Give em 15-20 games and seee if they refine their defense, they are very offensive minded

They're definitely a fun team to watch. And I've come to like them after watching Oil Change so it'd be cool to see them turn it around.

But man have they got a lot of work to do defensively. If they get that settled down, they're definitely a scary team.

And people who think Cleary is slow and falls down a lot should watch Ryan Smyth. :lol: