• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/2 GDT : Sabres 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

LGW! So pumped!

Hopefully that second-line can keep up with our first-line (or else Tats would gladly take Franzen's spot), and the bottom-six won't be as atrocious as they are shaping up to be. I'm especially excited to see how Dekeyser fairs this season. I'm hoping for a Calder-caliber showing, myself!

Hopefully they come out of the gates hard, take it to the East before they can adjust.

Red Wings 4 (Abdelkader, Zetterberg, Kindl, Miller)

Sabres 2 (who cares)

Edited by b.shanafan14

Comcast is offering free Center Ice preview until oct 19

Everyone does that, at least I always assumed they did, but I know DTV does for sure. Typically the first 3 weeks or so are always free.

I'm dying for this game to start.........at which time I will be bowling. Damn you Wednesday. Thank you DVR.

Edited by rrasco

Ah, my favorite part of fall.. the return of hockey.

LGRW!

Maybe we'll get lucky and hear a "Todd-Ber-tuzzi!" chant.

I'm sure we'll hear it, the crowd was doing this chant during the preseason game against the Pens.

Unfortunately I'll miss this game due to work, as I suspect will happen quite a bit this year. Excited to have hockey back, though. Remember the rules, folks, keep things on topic and we'll all get along nicely. ;)

It has been for a while. Like most other terms, marketing has completely ruined meaning of words in general. Remember the Minnesota-Detroit "rivalry game" on NBC last year?

I also don't like that entities try to "make" rivalries. They happen when they happen. I don't expect a rivalry to open with Buffalo tonight, but I do expect some to evolve between Boston, Toronto, maybe Montreal.

But if they want to spark a rivalry tonight, I'm all for it!

But it is a rivalry game. Scotty's 1st vs. Scotty's last coached. LOL. So pumped for tonight as I know the players are also. This entire offseason has been like friday at work - it never seems to end. In a way I wish we could fast forward to after we learn which line combos are best, but just so elated that we are finally dropping the puck. Wings 5, buff 2. Emmerton?!?! Good for Emdogg.

Rivalred shows up at my house to go to tonight's game and is NOT sporting the colors. I have the tickets - should I leave without him?

Take him, but assure everyone that he is just your manservant. Then treat him thusly.

On second thought, don't you have something to loan him? It seems to me that you have a few items in your closet.

Moved back to GR in Feb, saw most of the Griffs playoff games so I welcome Nyquist back even if he deserves to play with the big boys.

I swear time is slowing down as we get closer to gametime!