• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/2 GDT : Sabres 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Man, it's depressing the hell out of me to see the Joe half empty on opening night.

I know. Kind of hard to lord heaven and earth over all the lesser teams if people with tickets don't go. Hell I'm going to the Flyers game next Saturday there, I better see a full house ready to rock and roll.

I know. Kind of hard to lord heaven and earth over all the lesser teams if people with tickets don't go. Hell I'm going to the Flyers game next Saturday there, I better see a full house ready to rock and roll.

As much as some of the management decisions have pissed me off in recent days, the team is not getting the level of respect they deserve from it's fans. We made the biggest splash in the off season within the last 6 or 7 years AND we moved to the east.......yet still that isn't enough to have a full house on opening night? Absolutely pathetic.

Honestly, it's embarrassing to have such an amazing francise yet not have the fans to support them, especially when bottom tier teams like Edmonton sell out game after game despite their location in the standings.

And yes, I get the economy is s*** and Detroit is in the toilet, but so is New Jersey and yet even when they were tanking last season, their arena looked full night after night...

If this keeps up, I'm fine with new owner Chris Illitch moving the team to an area that can show the team the respect it deserves.