• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

October Schedule Wallpaper Now Available!

Rate this topic

2013oct_600a.jpg

1920x1200 | 1920x1080 | 1680x1050 | 1600x900 | 1440x900 | 1366x768 | 1280x800

iPad/iPad2: 1024x1024 iPad3: 2048x2048

I'm currently working through the iOS7 updates for the wallpaper since it has a dynamic "shift" to the background. The iPad wallpapers are optimized for iOS7 -- so you're all good there, but I don't currently have a version for the iPhone5/S/C at this stage.

I've also discontinued the 4:3 ratio wallpapers. However, if there is significant enough response for certain 4:3 resolutions I will consider bringing them back.

Enjoy!

That ios7 update is really cramping my style when it comes to my phone wallpaper.

No kidding -- it really changes the "workable" area. I can only make so many concessions with the size of the calendar days to allow for the tilting of the device. I love the effect that it has, but it is a PITA getting adjusted.

ETA on the iPhone 5 wallpaper any ways?

Looks sick per usual, Matt. Thanks a lot!

Not 100% sure. I'm still rocking an iPhone 4 so I don't have anything to test against. I'm looking for a decent online guide that'll speed the process along.

Awww...I still run 4:3 at work. I was thinking you should make wallpaper for the offseason too. I have to default to other Wings stuff then.

This is my situation as well. In fact, my laptop at home is 4:3 also. It's rather old, but still works great.

Something for Android phones?

Yes please! My background is always cut off because there's no size to make it fit. I have a RAZR Max with the like 5 screen thing. I got it half-ass working right now but beauty wallpapers like this should be seen how they truly appear. It rates that.