• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Oilers Name Six Alternate Captains

Rate this topic

Are they all wearing them at the same time or are they rotating them?

By rule only three guys can have them on at once on the ice. Either 1 C and 2 A's or 3 A's. Unless you're in Oakland and you're playing baseball, but I've never heard them criticized for it. Oakland must be weird.

Who says the education system is failing? There's a whole group of kids in Canada that can count to six!

and most of them would know about alphabet too: A, B, C!!

By rule only three guys can have them on at once on the ice. Either 1 C and 2 A's or 3 A's. Unless you're in Oakland and you're playing baseball, but I've never heard them criticized for it. Oakland must be weird.

So then who really cares?

You cared enough to ask.

Not quite the same. I asked for clarification on what was going on. If they were all wearing them at once, okay, but they are not. That's what I asked about. IIRC the Wings have rotated alternates too, so what makes this any different than that?

Not quite the same. I asked for clarification on what was going on. If they were all wearing them at once, okay, but they are not. That's what I asked about. IIRC the Wings have rotated alternates too, so what makes this any different than that?

The Wings had Dats, Hank, and Kronner under Lidstrom. Before Kronner it was Drapes that rotated in.

That was done to get Hank an A so he could get used to it before he got the C. Then when Drapes left, they wanted Kronner to get used to the A for when Hank had the C.

Now (unless they've added someone and didn't tell me) they just have Hank with the C and Pavel and Kronner with the A.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I applaud the move. Unconventional for sure, but it's a shake up for the whole team, which has underperformed to say the least. Who leads this team? We all do. We all need to step it up and own this. I chalk this up to creative management.

But is it really any different than none of them having an A? Will there really be any accountability, pressure, etc.?

The Wings had Dats, Hank, and Kronner under Lidstrom. Before Kronner it was Drapes that rotated in.

That was done to get Hank an A so he could get used to it before he got the C. Then when Drapes left, they wanted Kronner to get used to the A for when Hank had the C.

Now (unless they've added someone and didn't tell me) they just have Hank with the C and Pavel and Kronner with the A.

I don't remember the details, just saying, I don't get why it's a big deal.

Watching the highlights on the NHL Network. Z's assist on 'kader's goal and his own goal were both SICK. Captain Clutch!

Whoa, did I hear that right?! Re: Sens and Sabres - most combined shots on goal in a first period since the start of the expansion era!