• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Patrick Roy goes crazy on Bruce Boudreau

Rate this topic

From Denver Post:

"What Boudreau said was all lies," Roy said. "I don't talk to players, I respect all the players. I'm certainly not going to get too involved in this one, but when you talk about classless — when you're lying, this is classless."

20131003__Roy_emotion~p1_500.jpg

Calm down, lad; you've got eighty-one more games to go!

I actually loved seeing this. I'm sure Avs fans are loving their new coach. I personally think Roy is awesome, a little excessive, but awesome. I'm hoping he finds success with the Avs.

Glad I'm not the little women waiting for Patty to get home where he could really blow some steam off. I can't see him lasting the year. Fired, breakdown, exhaustion, suspension something will bite him.

I'm confused; are you implying Roy is woman-beater because he is crazy on the ice? Or is there some back story to that that I don't know of?

I actually loved seeing this. I'm sure Avs fans are loving their new coach. I personally think Roy is awesome, a little excessive, but awesome. I'm hoping he finds success with the Avs.

I'm confused; are you implying Roy is woman-beater because he is crazy on the ice? Or is there some back story to that that I don't know of?

Back story. .

As I recall, his wife called 911 because he had ripped a door off (or something) but when the cops got there, she said everything was fine, so he didn't get in any trouble. I'll look for a link with some info to verify this. Be back shortly.

Ok, here we go.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=100258

That's the incident I remember, but I thought there was more after they divorced. I can't find anything online, so I must be mis-remembering.

Edited by 55fan

Not only does he lose his mind during the game, but then when asked about it later he calls Boudreau a liar and classless. What an idiot.

On the NHL network they asked several coaches around the league about the incident. Most were laughing as they said it but were on Boudreau's side and a few said that's not what you do as an NHL coach.

Paddy Roy is a classless moron. I just hope that the league doesn't put up with this crap from him because of his name. He couldn't even make it through his first game without acting like an idiot and drawing negative attention to his team. Just what you want from a coach.

I hope he gets paid more than 820 thousand a year, cause that's how much he will lose if he does that every game lol

The amount will go up severely if he does it again within the next few weeks.

Especially if keeps tearing the glass.

Ha.

I fully expect him to be suspended soon, and/or become the highest fined coach in NHL history.

Any nhl genius' here that knows how often coaches are suspended and what the highest fine is off hand?

The amount will go up severely if he does it again within the next few weeks.

Especially if keeps tearing the glass.

Ha.

I fully expect him to be suspended soon, and/or become the highest fined coach in NHL history.

Any nhl genius' here that knows how often coaches are suspended and what the highest fine is off hand?

Won't be long before we find out the highest fine once Roy gets it

Edited by Euro_Twins

Won't be long before we find out the highest fine once Roy gets it

Ha.

I honestly didnt look it up because I want to be surprised when sportscenters accurate on something hockey, saying it everywhere that "roys been fined the highest amount by an NHL coach."

Not necessarily because I want to be shocked by the amount, just that I want to actually learn something from ESPN.