• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/4 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Hurricanes 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

We are not sharp tonight.

Red Wings didn't look good that period.

What were you guys watching? lol. We completely dominated that period. We had the puck in their zone the entire time. There was some great movement as well. They got a lucky goal, we missed some chances. If the Wings continue that play they will win this game.

What were you guys watching? lol. We completely dominated that period. We had the puck in their zone the entire time. There was some great movement as well. They got a lucky goal, we missed some chances. If the Wings continue that play they will win this game.

We have different opinions on what we watched. Red Wings didn't suck at all, they just didn't play the type of Hockey I know they can against this team imo.

Lots of bad passes, giveaways, off positioning, Smith and Quincey both missing the puck on the goal. We had our chances, and we established a few really good forechecks, but overall I thought we looked nervous, out-of-sync.

We have different opinions on what we watched. Red Wings didn't suck at all, they just didn't play the type of Hockey I know they can against this team imo.

Thats fair. Its a good thing if they dominate a period and still aren't playing the best hockey they can.