• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/4 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Hurricanes 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

So glad Holland panicked and just had to resign Cleary. He continues to look useless and Im sure Nyquist or Tatar couldnt bring some life into the team.

Sarcasm aside the 3rd line and 2nd pp unit are borderline embarrassing. Comparing 2nd PP units of the other teams in the league Id say the Wings is bottom 7. The Franzen, Weiss, Alfie line is looking nowhere near as good as the first game. With two new players though I wont condemn them yet. Let them work things out. Bert needs to sit on the bench unless needed for shootouts.

Canes got two freak lucky goals. So far it just seems like one of those nights where the hockey gods are against the Wings. They can change that by hard work but we shall see.

i no longer think abs is any help on the first line. he doesnt help

if the struggles to score keeps up might have to break up dats and Z

2nd line isn't working too well. Alfie -> 1st line, Nyq -> 2nd line, Abby->4th line, Tatar ->3rd line. Bert&Sammy->whatever

Abby's there because Datsyuk said he liked playing with him

Pav is to good of a teammate to publicly say otherwise. I could be on the line and he would say hes happy with it.

2nd line isn't working too well. Alfie -> 1st line, Nyq -> 2nd line, Abby->4th line, Tatar ->3rd line. Bert&Sammy->whatever

I vote Siberia