• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/4 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Hurricanes 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Great comeback and win! Very happy for Weiss -- I thought both him and Alfie played well tonight. The big guns are impressive as expected, but something has to give on the bottom two lines. Samuelsson needs to sit for Tatar immediately and Bertuzzi is close behind.

Jimmy was steady as usual. DeKeyser is so impressive and really solidifies the defense.

Ericsson was sloppy for a while and now he is a stud. Wait to criticize Smith after this season.

Oh for sure. Big E was terrible and then all of sudden last season figured it out, I have faith Smith can pan out a similar way. Just pointing out that as of now, work in progress haha.

I was definitely glad to not see Sammy on the ice for the latter part of the game, he handed the Canes the puck every time he was out there. Weiss definitely earned that goal as well, he was hustling his ass off these first few games. That was a fun game to watch, well.. the end of it atleast.

I was definitely glad to not see Sammy on the ice for the latter part of the game, he handed the Canes the puck every time he was out there. Weiss definitely earned that goal as well, he was hustling his ass off these first few games. That was a fun game to watch, well.. the end of it atleast.

Sammy played a whopping 9 and a half minutes. Two and a half of which was on the power play.

Right now he's looking like one of Holland's worst signings. But hopefully he'll find some way to come close to earning his contract.

"So it's good for him, and good for us." - Babs

oh, and Emdog worked hard out there too.

Not really relevant.... but did anybody else think that the numbers on the back of Emmerton's jersey looked further down from his name then normal? Maybe I was just imagining it, but it seemed a little off...

And hudler again.

2 for brunner tonight

Sammy played a whopping 9 and a half minutes. Two and a half of which was on the power play.

Right now he's looking like one of Holland's worst signings. But hopefully he'll find some way to come close to earning his contract.

only 2 shifts in the 3rd. might see tatar tomorrow

What are you thinking? Sammy gives free car washes to everyone at the Joe while you watch the game?

Wings 3-2 Pavs Alfie Miller

got the score :)

they need to sit him I just hate that tatar not playin

I don't know if anyone else has already said this (someone probably has) but DeKeyser looks like he will be the best defensive defenseman that the Wings have for many years to come. DeKeyser never seems to make mistakes, players can't get past him one-on-one, and the stick he plays with is so long that it seems to fool people and he manages to sweep and poke check the puck from ridiculous distances.

If DeKeyser develops some legit offensive skills, he will go down as an all-time great defenseman.

I don't know if anyone else has already said this (someone probably has) but DeKeyser looks like he will be the best defensive defenseman that the Wings have for many years to come. DeKeyser never seems to make mistakes, players can't get past him one-on-one, and the stick he plays with is so long that it seems to fool people and he manages to sweep and poke check the puck from ridiculous distances.

If DeKeyser develops some legit offensive skills, he will go down as an all-time great defenseman.

He reminds me a bit of Lidstrom.

Jets are embarrassing the Kings right now. Mock chant for Quick.

Edited by Dabura

Overall experience tonight

Pavs: Great as usual not the main reason for our victory tonight but still damn good with the stick

Zety: My hero the man kept coming till he got the tie also did great setting up Abby nothing short of perfect

DD: this kid is a stud cant do anything to him and he doesn't make many mistakes if not any

Sammy: pfft nuff said

Mule: overall not bad on crashing the net and of course at the end with Weiss

Alfie: Working hard feel so bad for him he wants that goal so bad he will get it soon

Weiss: never quit brought it all night so happy for him getting the win

Jimmy: kept us going great as usual both goals weren't his fault and he let nothing else in straight on

Am I wrong to say that Pavs should have an assist along with Alfie on Hank's goal? Pretty sure Franzen never touched the puck after Pavs and Alfie...

It may have just went off franzen after it hit the goalie. But not too sure

Edited by Nyquistfan14