• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

ESPN Poll of Anonymous Players

Rate this topic

I saw this yesterday, but couldn't post from mobile.

@BrendanSavage: Red Wings' Pavel Datsyuk underrated, Niklas Kronwall among dirtiest players in ESPN poll | http://t.co/H0hcORKrcN http://t.co/RamAZ0ZTGz

It's a poll of 30 anonymous NHL players that covers a range of topics. The Red Wings feature pretty heavily in the results...

Kronner is such a bad, bad boy.

I'm mildly surprised to find that they consider King Henrik over-rated. Maybe they just think that because he is the darling of the media second only to Sidney.

I saw this yesterday, but couldn't post from mobile.

@BrendanSavage: Red Wings' Pavel Datsyuk underrated, Niklas Kronwall among dirtiest players in ESPN poll | http://t.co/H0hcORKrcN http://t.co/RamAZ0ZTGz

It's a poll of 30 anonymous NHL players that covers a range of topics. The Red Wings feature pretty heavily in the results...

The links aren't working for me. Probably cause ESPN is bushleague and their hockey coverage sucks balls. Probably didn't even interview players.....anonymous my ass.

Queue the "I've never been more aroused" gif.

Technically, it would be "Cue the ... gif."

However, I think many of the ladies here would definitely queue up to be aroused by Kronner.

And with that, I return this discussion to hockey...

So how do they figure that we'll both benefit most and be hurt most by moving East? Benefit is obvious with the time zone and less travel. Do they figure that we'll be out-matched by the tougher Eastern teams?

However, I think many of the ladies here would definitely queue up to be aroused by Kronner.

So how do they figure that we'll both benefit most and be hurt most by moving East? Benefit is obvious with the time zone and less travel. Do they figure that we'll be out-matched by the tougher Eastern teams?

Apparently I have a queue of inappropriate gifs I would like to post in response to most things, but alas I am thwarted by only having mobile access :lol:

In regard to the poll, I like to think the Wings are in so many players' heads that they just spew out "Detroit Red Wings!!!111!!1!" in response to any question asked.

And I think there're a lot of butt hurt pansies out there still smarting from ending up in a Kronwalled highlight reel.

As everyone knows, I firmly believe the WC > EC. But, if you look at our division...man, it looks to be very, very competitive, and only more so as time goes on (i.e. some of these teams are only going to get better). As competitive as the previous Central had become, I'd say it was probably less scary than our current Atlantic, all things considered.

So maybe that's what they were thinking?

Yeah it will both hurt and help us? Maybe because of the unbalanced conferences (team numbers, I mean)? It will suck if we are stuck on cusp of playoffs for some reason (bad injuries or are team underperforms badly) and we lose our streak because of 16 vs 14 team thing. But even the thought of that doesn't outweigh the benefit I think we are receiving by being in East instead of West (travel miles saved, more practices, etc)

Edited by Rhah