• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Bruins 4

Rate this topic

I take it you haven't played much hockey, as you are seemingly completely unaware of the massive advantage that a fresh team has over one playing its third game in four nights.

do you think its easy playing 3 games in 4 nights? go head

Looking like a tired team out there tonight. A few things that are concerning though is the Smith and Quincey pairing. These guys are not improving. Smith is making way too many mistakes and could use some time in the press box or GR. Q should be traded.

Off topic but the Jets might be moving Enstrom because Trouba is playing so well. Might be a nice pick up

Some ppl on here are super annoying. Old, Bruins are better than us in every category? Come on, get a grip of yourselves and act like you know at least a little about hockey.

It is super obvious that the boys are tired. They are behind 2 steps skating, their passing is off (EVEN PAVS!) and there is far too much puck watching going on tonight. BUT, this is their 3rd game in 4 nights... that is hard to start a season with because you are not yet fulled conditioned and add to that, we have some new faces getting used to the system.

Long story short, imo, this game does not tell me anything about our team if we lose. When we are rested, I think the red wings will compete with the bruins and are pretty much even with them except our top line is better than theirs.

Lets relax, the boys will have 5 days off to actually work on some things such as the PP.

Looking like a tired team out there tonight. A few things that are concerning though is the Smith and Quincey pairing. These guys are not improving. Smith is making way too many mistakes and could use some time in the press box or GR. Q should be traded.

Agreed. Smith is looking like a dud out there right now. I think one big issue is that the Bruins have a bottom 6 with amazing compete level - we don't without helmer, eaves, nyquist. We aren't getting the puck down low as we don't have legs tonight. Gonna need some help from Rask to win this one.

Some ppl on here are super annoying. Old, Bruins are better than us in every category? Come on, get a grip of yourselves and act like you know at least a little about hockey.

It is super obvious that the boys are tired. They are behind 2 steps skating, their passing is off (EVEN PAVS!) and there is far too much puck watching going on tonight. BUT, this is their 3rd game in 4 nights... that is hard to start a season with because you are not yet fulled conditioned and add to that, we have some new faces getting used to the system.

Long story short, imo, this game does not tell me anything about our team if we lose. When we are rested, I think the red wings will compete with the bruins and are pretty much even with them except our top line is better than theirs.

Lets relax, the boys will have 5 days off to actually work on some things such as the PP.

Why don't you get a grip and try to not come off like a condescending ******? By all means, express your opinion freely, but please do so in a polite and respectful manner.

Then I question how you're so unfamiliar with the notion of fatigue.

Fatigue factor doesn't come into play when you consider how good your team is.

No excuses.

3 games in 4 nights is tough yes. No excuses tbh. Travel in the East should be lighter lol.

Performance tonight is showing a lack of a lot of things.

Being tired and fatigue could be one of the them yes but that's an easy escape goat.

Why don't you get a grip and try to not come off like a condescending ******? By all means, express your opinion freely, but please do so in a polite and respectful manner.

not trying to sound like an ass here, but a lot of people on here do bust out the sky is falling attitude the moment something doesnt go right. pretty sure that is all he is alluding to. i dont get the impression he/she is coming off as condescending at all.

Fatigue factor doesn't come into play when you consider how good your team is.

No excuses.

3 games in 4 nights is tough yes. No excuses tbh. Travel in the East should be lighter lol.

Performance tonight is showing a lack of a lot of things.

Being tired and fatigue could be one of the them yes but that's an easy escape goat.

Bos is a bettr team but there is no way you can judge us on a back to back night

Edited by sjr2012

the only thing I agree on is hat bos is A great team

Boston is a good team.

It's too bad our team isn't showing up.

I don't like using fatigue as a factor no matter how much we've played.

Oh we've played Buffalo, and Carolina so far arguably 2 non playoff teams.

Yes it's early but trying to be realistic on expectations. Maybe the outcome of tonight can change....

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Boston is a good team.

Oh we've played Buffalo, Florida and Carolina so far arguably 3 non playoff teams.

Yes it's early but trying to be realistic on expectations. Maybe the outcome of tonight can change....

when did we play florida?

Boston is a good team.

Oh we've played Buffalo, Florida and Carolina so far arguably 3 non playoff teams.

We've only played buffalo and Carolina

not trying to sound like an ass here, but a lot of people on here do bust out the sky is falling attitude the moment something doesnt go right. pretty sure that is all he is alluding to. i dont get the impression he/she is coming off as condescending at all.

Fair enough; took another look just to make sure.

Come on, get a grip of yourselves and act like you know at least a little about hockey.

Coupled with the rest of the post, this strikes me as condescending. It's not personal - I haven't posted anything, so I don't take offense, but others will and should.