• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Bruins 4

Rate this topic

So...

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive

Babcock at first said he'll decide on lineup changes tonight. Later said Tatar will get in. Then said again he'll decide tonight.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive

Babcock said no changes on defense. Will make some net front changes on power play.

I really hope we'll see Tatar tonight replacing Sammy.

To win in Boston tonight the PP's gonna have to execute.

This.

We got lucky last night. And even the Sabres game, if Vanek hadn't hit iron on that one shot...

Point being, gotta bring our A game tonight, and for the full sixty. And that whole our-power-play-is-our-enforcer business better start, y'know, being true, and stuff.

The Bruins are a very good team that very nearly took the 'hawks to seven in the SCF. I like that I've not seen or heard a single "We basically won the Cup, sort of" from anyone in Bruins Land; their fans (and players, I'd say) are generally classier than they get credit for. (No, I absolutely will not miss tangling with the 'hawks and their legion of braindead bandwagon fans 80 times a season.)

A win tonight would be huge for us, a nice early statement.

Have to think that Boston is going to be in full dbag mode tonight...especially with all the media attention Hollands non fighting Wings have gotten the last few weeks.

Good test this early in the year to see where we are and how far we need to go.

Have to think that Boston is going to be in full dbag mode tonight...especially with all the media attention Hollands non fighting Wings have gotten the last few weeks.

Good test this early in the year to see where we are and how far we need to go.

The "non fighting" wings will drop the gloves if/when necessary, Abby, big rig, smith, and Bert are all willing to fight

The "non fighting" wings will drop the gloves if/when necessary, Abby, big rig, smith, and Bert are all willing to fight

Oh, I agree, just hate that fact the media has run with -Holland wins cups without fighting.

I love our physicality but tonight is defntly a clash of styles and philosophies....looking forward to it.

Edited by beachwing

1. What's the story behind that pic? (Chara and Pavs.) I'm lazy

2. IS TATAR PLAYING??? I MUST KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!

3. I really really really really really really want a win tonight

4. The Bruins' home jersey is very nice

5. I wonder if it'll help that we're very familiar with Iginla and Eriksson. Iginla does kind of have our number, though