• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fedorovfan

Good read. Good to know....

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

" The third line of Joakim Anderson centering Daniel Cleary and Todd Bertuzzi has yet to score a point this season and is a combined - 8"

only if are third line was Nyquist Andersson Tatar

One can dream...

" The third line of Joakim Anderson centering Daniel Cleary and Todd Bertuzzi has yet to score a point this season and is a combined - 8"

only if are third line was Nyquist Andersson Tatar

One can dream...

I think you'll see it before long. Babs had no problem playing the kids on that line last season. I think right now they're trying to showcase certain players for potential trades, and also trying to figure out which guys they want to keep. I realistically imagine that the kids will form the third line, and some combination of Cleary, Emmerton, Miller, and Bertuzzi will make up the fourth until Helm is healthy. It's coming, but we've all got to be patient. A few more stinkers like last game will undoubtedly speed up the process as well.

I mean, it might well have been because of injury, but as dense as I think Babs is sometimes, surely he must have noticed that their combined 7 goals and 8 assists (at even strength) in the playoffs was an INCREDIBLY effective effort for a third line.

Babcock isn't dumb. As frustrating as it is sometimes, I think he's just trying out the vets. It's early, less is at stake. He played Nyquist over Sammy and Bertuzzi even when they were healthy last year. I'm sure the third line we all want to see will be what we get eventually, but now is the time to see if any of Bertuzzi or Sammy still have anything in the tank.

Babcock isn't dumb. As frustrating as it is sometimes, I think he's just trying out the vets. It's early, less is at stake. He played Nyquist over Sammy and Bertuzzi even when they were healthy last year. I'm sure the third line we all want to see will be what we get eventually, but now is the time to see if any of Bertuzzi or Sammy still have anything in the tank.

Have you not heard Micky every game between February and April? About how teams wish they had won these games in October so they weren't in scramble mode down the stretch? Babcock is pretty much acting like a fool. He has enviable talent in Nyquist and Tatar, and yet he plays scrubs like Cleary, Samuelson and Bertuzzi.

I think you'll see it before long. Babs had no problem playing the kids on that line last season. I think right now they're trying to showcase certain players for potential trades, and also trying to figure out which guys they want to keep. I realistically imagine that the kids will form the third line, and some combination of Cleary, Emmerton, Miller, and Bertuzzi will make up the fourth until Helm is healthy. It's coming, but we've all got to be patient. A few more stinkers like last game will undoubtedly speed up the process as well.

You always seem to be pretty optimistic Kip. Cheers to you.

I can't do that...