• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BadgerBob

Fedorov lacing up the skates Friday

Rate this topic

When I first read the beginning of the headline of the first article that reported this on twitter, it was something like "Fedorov to take final curtain call..."

I got OVER THE TOP EXCITED thinking he was confirmed for the alumni game.

Needless to say there was some disappointment involved.

A league MVP twenty years ago with 120 points you would've thought that he'd remain a point-per-game for the rest of his career. I wonder what happened.

While not talked about much, I wonder what impact concussions may have had on his production.

Federov is reportedly playing for CSKA Moscow on Friday.

Link: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=433754

Weird to think he's only the same age as Selanne. This is something I'd like to see.

What's weird about him only being the same age as Selanne? He's actually a year older and at this point, Selanne has only played 1 more year than Fedorov...will be 2 after this year. Fedorov actually played in the NHL until he was 39 and then played a few more years in the KHL after that.

While not talked about much, I wonder what impact concussions may have had on his production.

What's weird about him only being the same age as Selanne? He's actually a year older and at this point, Selanne has only played 1 more year than Fedorov...will be 2 after this year. Fedorov actually played in the NHL until he was 39 and then played a few more years in the KHL after that.

I guess since Selanne stayed relevant for longer I just thought Feds was a little older than that. I honestly didn't pay too much attention to the end of his career, so I didn't even realize he just recently stopped playing.

Well since he'll be giving it to himself.... Haha GM feds should trade player feds to another team then not report to that team. Free player! Boom deal

Can he trade himself to us for Sammy? He can't be THAT bad..

When I first read the beginning of the headline of the first article that reported this on twitter, it was something like "Fedorov to take final curtain call..."

I got OVER THE TOP EXCITED thinking he was confirmed for the alumni game.

Needless to say there was some disappointment involved.

Wait....ISN'T he confirmed for the alumni game? I remember reading a bunch of stuff saying he'd be there.

A league MVP twenty years ago with 120 points you would've thought that he'd remain a point-per-game for the rest of his career. I wonder what happened.

Serious back and elbow issues happened. Back problems were the reason he retired the first time.

How the hell can you be the GM and a player at the same time?

I guess anything goes in Mother Russia... :lol:

Same way as you can be an owner and a player, e.g. Mario Lemieux. I guess anything goes in Mother America... :lol::P

I was wondering about that. Can he trade himself to another team? And will he bench himself if he's playing lousy?

He was asked about it in a n interview, He joked that Fedorov the GM will put a no trade clause in the Fedorov the player contract. :)

Wait....ISN'T he confirmed for the alumni game? I remember reading a bunch of stuff saying he'd be there.

He was confirmed for the original alumni game when it was supposed to take place last year. The lockout took a s*** on everybody, and now we don't know if he'll be playing this year.

What happened? He went on to win 3 Stanley Cups, that's what happened.