No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Tootoo Cleared to Play

Rate this topic

.....or nothing.

:P

Exactly.

Jordin Tootoo has been cleared to play, but with a couple of extra healthy forwards, there is no telling when the scrappy Detroit Red Wings forward will be back in the lineup.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/10/red_wings_jordin_tootoo_cleare.html

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 4h

Babcock said the only change for tomorrow is Samuelsson in for Tatar.

All jokes aside, I really don't like our bottom six. It's like, we finally get an awesome top six (and I guess the jury is still out on that, though I do think it'll ultimately become one of the best in the league. Because I say so), and the bottom "bottoms out." mehhhhhh

More options is a good thing. Not saying he should get someone's spot every night, but in the event of another injury or on a night where his particular skills are needed, it's good to have him back.

He's a hard-working energy guy. Competition is a good thing. If there are people trying to take your spot, you need to work harder to keep it.

Guest DeGraa55

All jokes aside, I really don't like our bottom six. It's like, we finally get an awesome top six (and I guess the jury is still out on that, though I do think it'll ultimately become one of the best in the league. Because I say so), and the bottom "bottoms out." mehhhhhh

Yet the best part is. Nyquist Anderson and Tatar would be the best third in the league. But they're too young. Thank god we have guys like cleary and Sammy instead.

Yet the best part is. Nyquist Anderson and Tatar would be the best third in the league. But they're too young. Thank god we have guys like cleary and Sammy instead.

Really the best third line in the league, really?

Are you being a little hyperbolic?

Well according to the Free Press Babcock thinks the Wings need to play "heavier"...whatever that means. So we can expect to have Tootoo in the lineup, since he's an actual fourth liner and "heavy" is the name of his game right? Oh wait...

Heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6844.jpg