• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

10/10 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Babcock isn't doing a good job these first 4 games. These lines are pathetic. Last year the wings success to end the season I think was in despite of the lines and Babcock really. Special teams have been awful the last 4 years and star players numbers are declining big time

:eh:

You mean you're not excited every time Miller, Emmerton and Samuelsson are on the ice?

I don't see any point of having Abdelkader on the first line he doesn't win any board battles and he can't shoot or handle the puck. He's an obvious 4th line hit everything type player that we need but because of Babcock he will be forever regarded as a top six forward. That line has success despite him.

I don't see any point of having Abdelkader on the first line he doesn't win any board battles and he can't shoot or handle the puck. He's an obvious 4th line hit everything type player that we need but because of Babcock he will be forever regarded as a top six forward. That line has success despite him.

What it looks like to me is they are trying to re-create another Homer. Homer some how made his career work on the first line when he was probably really a 4th line player. I think they'll keep forcing the Abby thing.

:eh:

You mean you're not excited every time Miller, Emmerton and Samuelsson are on the ice?

I like Miller as a 4th liner. Miller-Helm-Abby would be a great grind line. Playing on a line with all the penalty killers would help with chemistry killing penalties too. Abs with Dats and Z makes me hate him but I would love to watch him smash people and create energy on the 4th line

Man...

Even aside from the dozen blown icing calls, the reffing this game has been pretty bad.

In my mind, the head of the refs union comes down during this intermission and slaps the s*** out of all of them, and tells them to pull their heads out of their ass.

In reality though, we'll just see another 40 minutes of s***ty reffing....

:(

Man...

Even aside from the dozen blown icing calls, the reffing this game has been pretty bad.

In my mind, the head of the refs union comes down during this intermission and slaps the s*** out of all of them, and tells them to pull their heads out of their ass.

In reality though, we'll just see another 40 minutes of s***ty reffing....

:(

whats s***tier is detroit's defensive draw wins