• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

10/10 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Hello all. Long time lurker here, finally decided instead of just checking the forums hourly to join the fun. That being said. I along with everyone on here, have long since lost my patience with Babs and his lines. Our 3rd line is a joke. Theres no speed, no hands, just washed up trash. I pray everynight for a Sammy/Cleary injury so the kids get the ice time they deserve. Also, Q and Smith are undoubtedly one of the worst defensive pairings in the league. Buttttt all in all im gonna quit complaining, love our team (to the best of my ability) and see how tonights game goes.

Hello all. Long time lurker here, finally decided instead of just checking the forums hourly to join the fun. That being said. I along with everyone on here, have long since lost my patience with Babs and his lines. Our 3rd line is a joke. Theres no speed, no hands, just washed up trash. I pray everynight for a Sammy/Cleary injury so the kids get the ice time they deserve. Also, Q and Smith are undoubtedly one of the worst defensive pairings in the league. Buttttt all in all im gonna quit complaining, love our team (to the best of my ability) and see how tonights game goes.

Waddup, homie.

You might want to go see a doctor about that red wang. That doesn't sound too good....

:scared:

I like Miller as a 4th liner. Miller-Helm-Abby would be a great grind line. Playing on a line with all the penalty killers would help with chemistry killing penalties too. Abs with Dats and Z makes me hate him but I would love to watch him smash people and create energy on the 4th line

I'd rather have Tootoo in place of MarshMiller. He's been useless for a while. Premature signing if I've ever seen one.

Waddup, homie.

You might want to go see a doctor about that red wang. That doesn't sound too good....

Waddup, homie.

I knew thered be atleast one!

Excuse my forum fails. Im new😔