• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

10/10 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Is it just me or have been outplayed every game this year? Regardless of our record, we got lucky against Carolina, BARELY beat Buffalo (arguably the worst team in the league) WHAT is going on with our Wings?

Is it just me or have been outplayed every game this year? Regardless of our record, we got lucky against Carolina, BARELY beat Buffalo (arguably the worst team in the league) WHAT is going on with our Wings?

Yep they have played 2 good periods IMO, 1st period against buffalo and 3rd period against carolina. Otherwise they have just looked slow and lost.

What's wrong is we have two young guys that should be playing and two old that shouldn't.

What's wrong is we have two young guys that should be playing and two old that shouldn't.

Bang on. I had to run out after the game got tied 2-2 and now we're behind 3-2 cause our team has no legs and a terrible bottom 6 and Franzen is complete ass so far this year. Get him in the bottom 6 and Tatar in the top 6. I'm badly regretting getting Gamecenter again this year cause the Wings are boring as hell right now aside from the top line.

Yep they have played 2 good periods IMO, 1st period against buffalo and 3rd period against carolina. Otherwise they have just looked slow and lost.

Yeah, scoring with the goalie pulled against the Canes helps, because then it'd be even worse.

I blame this on Babcock and Holland, not the players. Instead of building off last season, they've gone back to the same nostalgic crapfest love of washed up players.