• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PredsFanTheBayouState

Nashville Predators first nhl game on Oct 10TH,1998

Rate this topic

Today is not just a game day for the Nashville Predators,It's our anniversary,15 years ago the Nashville Predators played their first regular season game in the NHL

The Predators first took the ice on October 10, 1998, where they lost 1-0 at home to the Florida Panthers. It was the only sold out game of the Predators' first five bouts in Nashville.[6] Three nights later, on October 13, they defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 3–2 for their first win.

Guest RyaN_84

well...history repeated itself...they were shutout!

can't believe its already been 15 years since nashvilles had an nhl team.

Bernier is off to a great start if he can keep this up, the Leafs might have to make him their new number 1. Surely a tough break for Reimer, who I think is a very good goalie.

the Predators should try to load up on young offensive talent through the draft, getting Reinhart and McDavid might be exactly what the doctor ordered. In all seriousness I don't think they are going to be the worst 5 teams in the league but this team needs to get it together, otherwise they might look at another non playoff season.

Seeing the very first game of a franchise must have been something special, boy oh boy I would give a lot to go back in time and see the first DetroitRedWings game ever played.

Edited by frankgrimes

I envy Preds fans - they got to be there at the inception of their team. What wouldn't I give to see the Wings starting out? Man, those were the days - when men were men and refs nonexistent. Bettman too!

Oh, I thought you were older than... never mind.

:tomato:

I'd love to have seen Sawchuck in action. If I could even go back that far, I'd be happy.