• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
uk_redwing

Cory Emmerton and Petr Mrazek sent to Grand Rapids

Rate this topic

I think I'm in the minority, but I thought Alfredson has looked much worse than Franzen. I wouldn't be shocked if Alfredson has the most giveaway's on our team, and a lot of those giveaways are stupid pass attempts. He needs to tighten up his game and put some more thought into what he does with the puck. Franzen hasn't been playing hard down low, but at least he hasn't been the defensive liability that Alfredson has been.

Despite the stats, I've liked how Weiss has played. I'd like to see him get some ice time with either Datsyuk or Zetterberg.

At least we'll finally have something of an energy line in Miller-Glendening-Tootoo, too bad the rest of the roster is a bit of a cluster f***. I do like Bert on the top line though, and Franzen should probably be moved down to the 3rd line but hey I bet they'll be a ton of line juggling going on this season.

Every other year I've heard complaints about the amount of line juggling, and babs finally seemed to get that.

Unfortunately he had the worst.possible third and fourth lines.

I'm expecting a huge amount of line juggling from now on, from what I've read, babs was pissed about last game.

And rightfully so.