Sign in to follow this  
Blood On The Ice

Luke Glendening Recalled

Rate this topic

smith scratched. lashoff in for him

sams and tatar scratched

bert with Z and dats

glendening centering tootoo and miller

all these are just random permutations...Why Tatar scratched? He was the one actually doing something in that Bruins game. Why useless Lashoff in while useless Smith is out? Why not someone else like Almquist or Oulette? Give a try like other teams do! Why Glendening recalled? Why not Nyquist? Is he better than Shaean, Tatar or Nyquist? Why Samuelsson is still playing? Why Dats and Zetter are still together while it is evident that second line is not clicking? Why Bert is going to play with Dats and Zetter?... Why we extended Miller? What does he bring others like e.g. Glendening or Shaeah or Tatar or Nqyust can't do? Why we saw no trades to make the roster spot for youngers?

Being a fan for more than 18 years I hever thought I would that say that this team has no strategy going forwards... We don't now and I hate it.

all these are just random permutations...Why Tatar scratched? He was the one actually doing something in that Bruins game. Why useless Lashoff in while useless Smith is out? Why not someone else like Almquist or Oulette? Give a try like other teams do! Why Glendening recalled? Why not Nyquist? Is he better than Shaean, Tatar or Nyquist? Why Samuelsson is still playing? Why Dats and Zetter are still together while it is evident that second line is not clicking? Why Bert is going to play with Dats and Zetter?... Why we extended Miller? What does he bring others like e.g. Glendening or Shaeah or Tatar or Nqyust can't do? Why we saw no trades to make the roster spot for youngers?

Being a fan for more than 18 years I hever thought I would that say that this team has no strategy going forwards... We don't now and I hate it.

na they were off twitter from a couple people. yeah i have no idea why those changes.

Nyquist can only play two games in the NHL before he will have to go through waivers in order to get sent back to the AHL. Emmerton really is not an NHL player and we needed a 4th line centre. It's a small upgrade and I'm sure Glendening will impress I remember hearing he had a great camp. Sitting Smith is to try and give his head a shake he'll be in next game I'm sure unless Lashoff is amazing. Tatar needs to be patient a couple more terrible games and he'll be playing full time. I'm just worried we won't see much of Nyquist until a trade is made

Honestly the team winning games is bad for us fans as ridiculous as it sounds. The season barely started Babcock will make the right moves eventually

Edited by joesuffP

Nyquist can only play two games in the NHL before he will have to go through waivers in order to get sent back to the AHL. Emmerton really is not an NHL player and we needed a 4th line centre. It's a small upgrade and I'm sure Glendening will impress I remember hearing he had a great camp. Sitting Smith is to try and give his head a shake he'll be in next game I'm sure unless Lashoff is amazing. Tatar needs to be patient a couple more terrible games and he'll be playing full time. I'm just worried we won't see much of Nyquist until a trade is made

Honestly the team winning games is bad for us fans as ridiculous as it sounds. The season barely started Babcock will make the right moves eventually

At some point you just get what you deserve. The team is worse for not signing Bruner, having Nyquist in the minors and playing head games with Tartar. Everyone gushes with how great Holland is yet all of us saw the mess months ago and he has done nothing. If you seriously go into the year with Cleary, Emmerton, Samuelsson, Tootoo and Bertuzzi as answers how can you be shocked with the results. The clock is running on Datsyuk and I have yet to see moves that will change the coming result.

Guest Crymson

Glendening did allright. Was integral on that one key PK.

Leagues better than Emmerton, who often seems to put forth borderline effort.