• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

10/12 GDT: Flyers 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Is "bad bounce" a new way to say "soft goal"?

Meh, great goalies have their bad moments all the time. What sets the good apart from the bad is how they rebound from it. Howie won't let that get to him. On the flip side, I've seen Price meltdown on more than one occasion after allowing a goal he should have stopped.

Meh, great goalies have their bad moments all the time. What sets the good apart from the bad is how they rebound from it. Howie won't let that get to him. On the flip side, I've seen Price meltdown on more than one occasion after allowing a goal he should have stopped.

Well said. It's not like Howard pulled a Dan Cloutier.

It still bothers me that they moved the 'C' to the right side of the jersey

are we the only team that's done that?

seems like everyone else keeps it on the left

The cut of the new Reebok jerseys and the size of the winged wheel crest is why if I recall correctly. Not enough room for the C in the old spot.

I'm liking Ozzie in the studio. Can we ditch Daren Eliot and bring back Murph (but not the Gede Watanabe in Gung Ho glasses)?

Edited by TheXym

The cut of the new Reebok jerseys and the size of the winged wheel crest is why if I recall correctly. Not enough room for the C in the old spot.

Yeah they had to curl up the tip of the wing a little as well to make it fit. The only time I find the C or A on the other side looks off is when we're in the finals and they have the crest right next to it. But at that point i'll take it :P