• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

10/12 GDT: Flyers 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Well he'll definitely pay for that next time we play.

he damn well better, I'm tired of players from other teams taking liberties with our guys and then not facing any retribution whatsoever

overall great game tonight, much better effort, even if it was against a banged up team that played the night before

Many don't see how much Franzen is a key for us IF he is scoring goals. You need a way to find a solution for his lack of production, not just demotion. Not saying they haven't been trying that but a unproducing Mule is a worse off redwings squad...I am not a very big fan of him personally, but he can be so effective when he is producing, scary sometimes. You should want success from Detroit more then watching a mule k down.
Edited by Superman54

Many don't see how much Franzen is a key for us IF he is scoring goals. You need a way to find a solution for his lack of production, not just demotion. Not saying they haven't been trying that but a unproducing Mule is a worse off redwings squad...I am not a very big fan of him personally, but he can be so effective when he is producing, scary sometimes. You should want success from Detroit more then watching a mule k down.

I agree but the ass, I mean mule, doesn't even shoot. He's not even doing what he's told to do. He's supposed to go to the front of the net. How many times have you seen him park himself there?

Lots of ambivalence about Bertuzzi on the boards these days. Prior to tonight's game, half of LGW wanted him off the team. Anybody willing to eat crow?

sure I'll admit I wanted him off the team when he was sucking, like a lot of other people did, but that's how it is with us fickle sports fans I guess; if Sammy somehow goes on a 10 game goal-scoring streak I'd eat crow for that, too(though if that were to happen, my head would probably explode before I ever got to a keyboard)

I agree but the ass, I mean mule, doesn't even shoot. He's not even doing what he's told to do. He's supposed to go to the front of the net. How many times have you seen him park himself there?

ya thats why I have a hard time liking him, he pretends to care more then he actually does iMO.

sure I'll admit I wanted him off the team when he was sucking, like a lot of other people did, but that's how it is with us fickle sports fans I guess; if Sammy somehow goes on a 10 game goal-scoring streak I'd eat crow for that, too(though if that were to happen, my head would probably explode before I ever got to a keyboard)

I thought he has been solid all season so far. Can't really fault him for last season as he missed just about all of it and didn't have the time to get back into game shape when he did play. Especially it being the playoffs when he did play. He's been effective for us when healthy more often than not, however.

Great win.

Putting Bertuzzi on the top line instead of Abby seemed to work perfectly. He actually has skill and is used to playing with top level players.

Also, putting Smith in the pressbox was a no-brainer. Defense still struggled in giving up too many shots, but there weren't the amount of boneheaded plays that he makes.

Sucked seeing no-one come to Tootoo's defense while he was slashed and crosschecked while laying on the ice. He's truly the only non-***** on the roster.

Again, I didn't see it. Is that what Tootoo told him?

Haha, no, that's just the joke Redmond made. It seemed to me he only said a few short words, probably something to the effect of "You f****** piece of s*** coward *****." His stare said infinitely more.

Seriously, greatest moment ever.