• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

10/12 GDT: Flyers 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

We could trade him to a team that has no interest whatsoever in playing defense...like Edmonton. They'd get another defenseman (in name only) and all we'd ask for in return is Sam Gagner's missing teeth from the Kassian high stick. In the blink of an eye Edmonton would start winning their 6-5 debacles like last night, and we'd plant our Gagner teeth into the muddy banks of the Detroit River and, like a bean stalk, watch them grow and grow and grow.

RIP Gagner's teeth. You will be missed.

I DON'T WANNA WAIT...

Could we take Yakupov instead of Gagner's teeth? He was a healthy scratch last night.

Lots of ambivalence about Bertuzzi on the boards these days. Prior to tonight's game, half of LGW wanted him off the team. Anybody willing to eat crow?

Just for the record, I was already on record as being pro Bertuzzi . 👍

Yay Todd.

Franzen + Smith (+ something?) for a top defenseman. I'm sure Smith will be the best defenseman ever one day, but I don't want to wait. FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVER

Also, +1 ogreslayer.

I'll wager we end up with Franzen and Smith for Edler and Kassian

I'd make that trade. Pretty even for both sides. Vancouver would hate smith

Exactly. Smith will fit in just fine because Vancouver pretty much hates everybody.

From what I've seen, I'd try him as a wing with Weiss and Alfie. Bring up Almquist.

I actually don't think I'd make that trade. I know Holland put in an offer or something for Edler, and I - like Tortorella - think Kassian might have more potential than most give him credit for. Like, LPF (Legitimate Power Forward) heights. But, well, I guess my big worry would be Edler. I get the sense he's kinda hit his ceiling, and so we kinda know he's never going to be a first-ballot Haller...whereas Smith, disappointing though he's been thus far, really does have great potential. But then, the premise is that I DON'T WANNA WAIT / FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVER. We need at least one more Cup out of Datsyuk and Zetterberg. So maybe I'd do it. Maybe.

I think I'ma make a thead about this, cuz I'm bored.

Also, kip, what the HELL are you talking about? lolz

Next game is against Boston.

I'd be surprised if Tootoo is dressed.

Tootoo will be playing tomorrow.

What I would like to see is:

Z - Dats - Bert

Abdelkader - Weiss - Alf

Franzen - Andersson - Miller

Cleary/Tatar - LG - Tootoo

Kronwall - E

DeKe - Smith

Q - Kindl

Tootoo will be playing tomorrow.

What I would like to see is:

Z - Dats - Bert

Abdelkader - Weiss - Alf

Franzen - Andersson - Miller

Cleary/Tatar - LG - Tootoo

Kronwall - E

DeKe - Smith

Q - Kindl

If Franzen is going to be on the third line I would like to see him with Andy and Tatar.

Smith is too mistake prone at this point for the second pairing.