• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Trade Proposal

Rate this topic

Let's just hope the Coyote's scouting department is too lazy to update their reports every year and still have Smith as the highly-toted prospect tearing it up at Wisconsin, and Franzen is still the goal-scoring beast dubbed the Mule by the great Steve Yzerman. It MIGHT just work then...

After beating us last night in that BS game, they had to have noticed that Smith was meh and that they actually did not even know Franzen was playing unless they looked really hard for him.

Franzen for Barkov? :lol: Or can we please just have Fleischmann back? Smith for Huberdeau? The Panthers are run horribly so one of those may work.

Franzen + Quincey

For

Simmonds + Meszaros

Get er done Kenny

That would for sure be the nail in the coffin for Holmgren.

But srsly. They do have some good talent on that team, beyond the young guys who are surely off-limits. Fleischmann and Matthias both started as Wings...and we know how much we love bringing alumni back....Not that we really need a centerman (Matthias) or another probably-bottom-six winger (Fleischmann).

Maybe we can send Gusty somewhere. Oilers? Penguins?

DO SOMETHING, KENNY. ENTERTAIN ME

Word around the internet rumor mills is that both Dmitry Kulikov and Michael Del Zotta are on the block. I'd love for either of them to be the puck mover on the second pair here in Detroit.

Edited by kipwinger

Word around the internet rumor mills is that both Dymtry Kulikov and Michael Del Zotta are on the block. I'd love for either of them to be the puck mover on the second pair here in Detroit.

In all honesty I'd rather a shutdown defenceman. All our defence can skate and move the puck and with Babcock's love of playing a right handed forward on the point I don't think there's a pressing need.

Not to mention it's our in-zone play that has been erratic as of late. We've been leaving our goalie out to dry.

In all honesty I'd rather a shutdown defenceman. All our defence can skate and move the puck and with Babcock's love of playing a right handed forward on the point I don't think there's a pressing need.

Not to mention it's our in-zone play that has been erratic as of late. We've been leaving our goalie out to dry.

I know what you're saying, but I think you're selling our defensive d-men a bit short. Also, I think another puck mover would help fill the void on the second pp unit point where we don't have a quality defenseman OR forward to fill the spot. I'd like to see something like this...

Kronwall-Ericsson

Kulikov/Del Zotta-Dekeyser

Kindl-Quincey/Lashoff

That's a solid puck mover and defensive d-man on each pairing. Plus, then you'd have Kindl-Kulikov/Del Zotto as the points on the second powerplay unit.

I know what you're saying, but I think you're selling our defensive d-men a bit short. Also, I think another puck mover would help fill the void on the second pp unit point where we don't have a quality defenseman OR forward to fill the spot. I'd like to see something like this...

Kronwall-Ericsson

Kulikov/Del Zotta-Dekeyser

Kindl-Quincey/Lashoff

That's a solid puck mover and defensive d-man on each pairing. Plus, then you'd have Kindl-Kulikov/Del Zotto as the points on the second powerplay unit.

I think you're selling Kindl short though. He is that puck-moving guy and he's not as much a liability defensively as those two.

We can agree we need depth on D lol

I didn't know if anyone had posted this yet, but Dreger is saying the Wings are actively looking to move players right now.

I'm guessing that's been their position since the start of the season but he at least makes it sounds like it's gotten more active lately.

http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/darren_dreger/?id=434695

The Detroit Red Wings are among the teams believed to be eager to make a move.

The Wings need to create some cap space and sources say Jordin Tootoo is in play.

Detroit would like to call up Gustav Nyquist from the AHL, but don't have the cap room to make it happen.

Tootoo makes $1.9 mill. this season and is valued by some teams because of his grit.

I didn't know if anyone had posted this yet, but Dreger is saying the Wings are actively looking to move players right now.

I'm guessing that's been their position since the start of the season but he at least makes it sounds like it's gotten more active lately.

http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/darren_dreger/?id=434695

It was posted on the previous page but regardless I could see Montreal or Toronto having interest. Assuming they could free up the cap space.

Specifically the Canadiens as almost all their "gritty" players seem to be injured for a while.