• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/14 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Bruins 2

Rate this topic

Also does anyone know if you can stream the game audio online through 97.1 The Ticket? I know that MLB games are blocked but that's because of an agreement with MLB, is it the same for NHL? Thanks for the help! Obviously this is a strange situation because Wings don't usually play at 1:00pm on a Monday!

Also does anyone know if you can stream the game audio online through 97.1 The Ticket? I know that MLB games are blocked but that's because of an agreement with MLB, is it the same for NHL? Thanks for the help! Obviously this is a strange situation because Wings don't usually play at 1:00pm on a Monday!

http://tunein.com/radio/Detroit-Red-Wings-g452/

So only the Canadian Wings fans get to see this. That's cool. I will be in a conference call ... at WORK. It's a work day here in America, unless you're a member of Congress. :sleepy:

Shutdown or not, it's very generous to include the words "Congress" and "work" in the same sentence. :)

1 hour to go!!!!

Day off....Just finished painting my kitchen, now i can bask in paint fumes, beer and Red Wings.

P.S.

My nerves are still shot from watching the Tigers last night, make this an easy and fun one to watch Detroit.

Edited by bakerbert

I guess I'm either Canadian or a member of Congress...

or maybe a night shift employee who is up in the middle of sleepy-time to catch a game that starts 6 hours before the 12-hour work shift.

Works for me. Any way I get to see the Wings is a good way. I think this makes up for all the times that I leave for work an hour or two before the game starts.