• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/14 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Bruins 2

Rate this topic

Give me a break guys, that was most definitely a boarding penalty...every single day of the week. I'm as much of a homer as the next guy, but c'mon.

p.s. Don't worry though, Dan Cleary is going to take care of this.

Maybe we wouldn't questing a bit of acting if we actually got one of those fabled things referred to as a power play this game. The reffing has been complete garbage.

I just want to repeat his one more time...

As far as reffing goes, this is one of the most ridiculously and obviously biased games I've seen in the last couple years.\\\

The refs should be utterly ashamed of themselves for this spectacle.

This game was just completely ******* absurd. We won only despite the refs best efforts to throw this game the other way.

That was a hell of a finish, I was able to catch the last 10 minutes of the 3rd. Just about had a heart attack. Pavel and Z were all over the place, looked like everyone had quite a bit of spring in their step which is awesome. Tukka Rask got bowled over a few times as well which was pretty hilarious

Are you guys suggesting that the refs wanted Boston to win? Or that they missed calls.

I'll agree that some of the calls were poor, but you're taking a huge leap to suggest that they either wanted Boston to win, or wanted Detroit to lose.

Conspiracy theories are stupid.

Are you guys suggesting that the refs wanted Boston to win? Or that they missed calls.

I'll agree that some of the calls were poor, but you're taking a huge leap to suggest that they either wanted Boston to win, or wanted Detroit to lose.

some missed calls? I would like to point out the fact that Detroit got no PP's, had a few very weak calls against them, and Boston got away with a lot

I just want to repeat his one more time...

This game was just completelyf****** absurd. We won only despite the refs best efforts to throw this game the other way.

IMHO they missed calls...what was a penalty for Detroit, wasn't for Boston.

some missed calls? I would like to point out the fact that Detroit got no PP's, had a few very weak calls against them, and Boston got away with a lot

Ok, so are you trying to suggest that the refs actively conspired to make the Wings lose/Boston win? Because if so, you're delusional.

It was obvious they wanted the Bruins to win. I know how childish that sounds, but it's true. Even my Bruins fan friend agrees, and that's saying something.

Brad Watson hates the Wings, IMHO.