• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/15 GDT : Blue Jackets 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

the refs getting in the way of plays or just flat out refusing to move out of the way of the puck and affecting plays negatively is absurd so far this season, all around.

There was a moment in the first period where I think it was Kronner trying to get the puck along the boards and the ref was standing there all tangled up. I literally screamed "GET OUT OF HIS ******* WAY!!!!!1111!!1!1!!"

In response, my dog barked and the neighbor laughed (I had the door open and he was outside). My point being I guess that it's funny you brought that up because I definitely noticed it.

2 goals on the season for Bert...what a waste of space.

I know you're being sarcastic, but my impression overall is that most people weren't against Bertuzzi as much as Cleary and Samuelsson. Bertuzzi is extremely streaky, but when healthy, he's a big body with good hands that can still be a valuable asset to the Red Wings. Done a nice job creating space and going to the front of the net for the Euro Twins so far.

I know you're being sarcastic, but my impression overall is that most people weren't against Bertuzzi as much as Cleary and Samuelsson. Bertuzzi is extremely streaky, but when healthy, he's a big body with good hands that can still be a valuable asset to the Red Wings. Done a nice job creating space and going to the front of the net for the Euro Twins so far.

It's more of a knock on the general anti-veteran sentiment that's been pervasive since Cleary resigned. I agree with you about Bert though.